Sunday 1 August 2010

Hello Everyone :)

Swayze doglett here. I'm sorry it has been a few weeks since I said hello, we have been busy and stuff. My Momma has been putting her new business plans together some more and my Dad has been doing lots of work too.

My Mom says that they have to be very careful with me around, as I likes to eats EVERYTHING that is small. They can't leave anything around. We have had two accidents in the last couple of weeks though. Mom and Dad were feeling very guilty, which made me feel guilty for eating/trying to eat things I should not.Last week, I nearly choked to death on a sandwich bag tie. My Mom does not even know where I got it from. She see'd me chewin something and opened my mouth. She got the tie off me BUT I think I had managed to swallow a teeny bit, because I started choking. My tongue was going purple and I lay down. My Momma was rushing me to the vets, but we managed to dislodge the bit and I was ok in a few seconds. This really upset my Momma though :(

THEN, on Friday night, my Dad was in BIG trouble with my Momma. He left me outside in the garden on my own for around 10 minutes. He thought I was back in the house, so he closed the door. I was actually consuming the birds tray of sunflower seeds!!!! Dad realised I was not in the house, so he came and found me. I seemed ok, so they watched me. Then, on Saturday morning, my Mom could see I was not ok. I could not get comfortable, so she carried me outside and I started to pass the seeds. They really hurt and I cried out loud! My Mom and Dad then rushed me to the emergency vets and got me sorted out. I was passing lots of sunflower seeds all day. I also had to have some nasty medication, then I had to have it again this morning. My mom was angry with Dad (even though she knows it was a mistake.... he is usually very good at looking after me). I'm feeling a lot better now but Mom is following me around EVERYWHERE! She is even watching me type this!!!! INVASION OF PRIVACY!!!

Not too sure what we are doing today. I'm off to start bugging Mom to play with me......

Here are some new photographs of me :)








Swayze Doglett xx

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a stressful couple of weeks! Glad you are OK. The pictures are great, especially the final one.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I hope you get those sunflower seeds, erm, all sorted out soon! I love that last picture of you on the fancy chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone :) Im feeling a lot better today. Still not 100% but nearly there. Fingers crossed. Im such a silly doglett (thats what Mom says.... she also says that Dad is such a silly Dad too!!).

    Im glad you like my photos. I spent ages posing for my Mom and Dad. Its tiring work, so it has to be rewarded with treats!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're all right. A little dog can get very sick, very fast from things like that. Try to be careful. I love all your photos. You're quite the model, I must say. And a very pretty girl.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Swayze Doglett-
    Yikes, little pal, be careful! I like to pick up all kinds of stuff too. Mom hopes I will outgrow that foolishness!
    Glad you are feelin' better.

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he was really ill on Saturday, just quite listless and not himself at all. His tummy was hurting alot. Its times like that when you really appreciate having a good relationship with your vet. I cannot believe it happened. The bird seed has now been moved to a higher place. I am very glad we got him straight down to the vet, as the pain relief was exactly the right thing. He was better on Sunday though, and is completely back to normal today! We are extremely happy he recovered so quickly.
    Thanks for all the comments everyone :)

    Swayze's Mom xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just passing by to say Hello! I enjoyed reading of your adventerous camping trip and the dealings with the seeds. I hope you are all better now!

    Hugs & smoochies!! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete